Photo

7th Special Forces Group (A) 1st Battalion, Alpha Company Milsim

milsim military simulation playstation 4 ps4 battlefield 4 bf4 7th sfg 7sfg 7th special forces group

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

MashuRidesu

MashuRidesu

BF4 Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
7th Special Forces Group (A) 1st Battalion, Alpha Company, United States Army,  United States Army Special Operations Command Military Simulation Unit [7SFG]

The 7th SFG is a Military Simulation Unit for Battlefield 4, PlayStation 4.

This Milsim looks to bring a realistic, professional, expanding and fun environment to tactical like minded players who enjoy the realism combat aspects of BF4.

This Milsim was Founded and Commanded just little over a year ago by myself, MashuRidesu (CS_Crossroads alt), I myself have nearly four years of Milsim experience on Battlefield 4 and other games, I am most known for Founding and Commanding the 75th Ranger Regiment and the 7th SFG, I have worked with numerous Units and Leaders which has allowed me to grow and expand my skills as a leader in my fields, at peak I have ran Units with 60-80 members and as of Wednesday, July 19th 2017 
I have officially brought back the 7th SFG, though major changes from last year for realism have been made, we currently have a few Officers and Recruits getting into training this week to prepare for more members and Operations internally and with other Units.

Anybody who is interested, check below.

You were interested in Enlisting with the 7th Special Forces Group (A) 1st Battalion, Alpha Company Military Simulation Unit, Recruits will be placed in a chat to go through Basic Combat Training for the Unit once their Application is complete and they have been given access to the Units website.
Please complete the following Application Form and we will go from there.

For inquiries please  message the Unit Founder and Commanding Officer Colonel MashuRidesu / CS_Crossroads

Thank you for taking the time to read through this and I hope to see you soon!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: milsim, military simulation, playstation 4, ps4, battlefield 4, bf4, 7th sfg, 7sfg, 7th special forces group

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users