• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

jocelynbrunel

jocelynbrunel

BF4 Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

*Warning!*  This glitch will allow you to create the class of your dreams in game without any third party program, mods or hacks.  (100% legit)

There are 3 levels to this glitch allowing for more and more creativity in your class design.  We'll start with the basic class I use to show other people how to do this glitch.

L.1 The Medic Rocketeer.  (Elementary simple, follow these steps carefully.)

1-Create a class, select assault, make sure gadget 1 is a health bag or a health pack (whichever isn't important).

2-Empty the second gadget of the assault.

3-Select engineer, empty gadget 1 and place a rocket of your choice in gadget 2.

4-Get back to the deployment screen, make sure your engineer is selected.

5-Now, here's the tricky part, press ''Deploy'' and quickly switch to your assault class.

If done correctly, you will spawn with a health bag/pack as your first gadget and a rocket as your second gadget and you're an assault!  If it didn't work, redeploy and do steps 1 to 5.

Congratulations!  If you understand the basic notion of the L.1 gadget glitch where you have to swap classes right after you pressed ''deploy'' then you can now modify your classes like these too : Rocket + Ammo, Health Bag and Defibs on a sniper and Mines+C4 on engineer.  Make sure the gadget you want to swap from one class to another has a free slot accordingly on the receiving class.  It's as simple as that.

L.2 Gadget Glitch : The Milosh.  (Advanced Users.)

1-Create a class, assault gadget 1: health bag, gadget 2 defibrilators.

2-Select engineer, both gadgets must be empty.  (Or else you're gonna do a L.1 engineer/support hybrid.)

3-Select support and empty gadget 1 and 2.

4-Get back to the deployment screen.

5-Here again, it's the tricky part.  Select assault, press ''Deploy'' and as fast as you can, switch to the support class.  If you're using a controller, you have to smack that right bumper 2 times.  That's why we left the engineer class empty.

If you have a good dexterity (practice is the key) you should be able to spawn as a support with a health bag and defibrilators.  If not, read carefully steps 1 to 5 of the L.2 glitch and do them correctly.

I'm really happy you made it this far.  Just consider for a minute the new potential you've just unlocked.

L.3 Gadget Glitch : The Lone Wolf.  (A lot of dexterity is required here.)

1-assault, gadget 1 health bag, gadget 2 empty.

2-engineer, both gadgets are empty.

3-support, gadget 1 empty, gadget 2 ammo box.

4-recon, both gadgets are empty.

5-Get back to the deployment screen.

6-Select assault, press ''deploy'' and as fast as you can (I'm not kidding here, it's tough.) switch all the way to recon by going over engineer and support.

What happens here is that you take assault, engineer and support gadgets and add them to your recon character.  Mastering this glitch will open new ways to conquer the battlefield.

I found this glitch by accident 3 months after release.  I was focusing on my primary weapons and didn't want any gadgets to distract me.  I was playing ''barebones'' as I like to call it.  I would sometimes take a gadget depending on the situation.  One day I was playing on rogue transmission and I wanted to spawn as a recon but at the last second, right after I pressed ''deploy''  I tought : ''Omg!  I need to spawn as a medic.''  and I rapidly switched to that class.  When I spawned, something odd happened.  I had a medic bag and...  a claymore!  I placed them both on the ground to make sure I wasn't hallucinating and it took me a couple of minutes to understand what happened.  All the events that had cumulated up to this point were clear in my head now.

I showed this glitch to my best friends and we had a blast using it.  I told everyone to keep this secret to themselves.  We felt like gods.  Sometimes, I would pick a random player and show him this glitch.

I published this glitch on Battlelog during the ''Player appreciation month'' and then removed it because I was affraid I could get banned.  Several months later I published it again, aware of the consequences.  I indeed got banned from Battlelog until January 2015.  Then I found this website and when i saw the ''Glitch/Hack thread''  I knew I was at the right place.  Now, no more than 2 weeks after publishing, this glitch is spreading further and faster than I could imagine and this makes me so happy.  This is exactly what I want.

I love the breath of fresh air this glitch offers.  The new experience and cooperation you develop is far better than the vanilla class system introduced by Dice.  I hope that in the future, we can create the soldier we want whitout glitching our way to it.  One thing tough, I haven't published it fast enough so you guys could test it in BFH (Hardline).  I know that this glitch works in BF3.  I'm sure you'll have as much fun as I did and make sure you share with your friends.  The Battlefield is changing faster now and you certainly want your team/squad to have that ''edge'' over your enemy.

The original posts I made during the ''Player appreciation month'' can be found on the Battlelog Forums, search for :  One Man Army Glitch.

There isn't much to see as I deleted those posts because I was ''affraid''.  I laugh at myself today.

I also did some other threads on the Battlelog with the titles :

Fun classes to try  (L.110 Only)

6 Shotguns Class

You can also search for my name : jocelynbrunelle, on the Battlelog Forums to see my activity.  You'll notice a thread with the name ''BF4 Epic Gadget Glitch'' which was posted 2 weeks ago.  However this thread was moved to a top-secret location and no-one except the devs have access to it.

• jocelynbrunel likes this

jocelynbrunel

jocelynbrunel

BF4 Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Post your questions here and I'll be glad to answer them.

nakuteini

nakuteini

BF4 Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

What platform are you on? I can do the first one no problem but it seems impossible to hit L1 or R1 fast enough to switch from assault to support. I don't think you can go further than 1 kit. It seems the faster I hit the button, the less often it will work at all. The first one works well if I just hold R1 when I press deploy. The last one is just ludicrious. If you have any tips to overcome this, I'd be thankfull. The first one is really cool anyway so thanks for that atleast.

jocelynbrunel

jocelynbrunel

BF4 Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I'm glad you ask.  You must know that the L.2 glitch is really hard for beginners.  It was hard for me at first but with enough determination and finger dexterity you can do it too.  Also, I made it all the way up to L.4!  That's a nonsense since I start from assault and go all the way around to assault.

Here's a secret feature not mentionned in the tutorial : Field Upgrades transfer between classes too!  I have not tested it extensievely with every perk but as far as I can tell, I always use a L.2 Glitch with the Offensive, Defensive and Stealth field upgrades stacked on my character so I'm more agile, more resilient and stealthier.  You should consider that.  It would certainly make you more determined to bump that bumper faster next time!

Also, I'm using an Xbox 360 and I had reports from various consoles including PC without any problems.

Toxic

Toxic

BF4 Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I'm glad you ask.  You must know that the L.2 glitch is really hard for beginners.  It was hard for me at first but with enough determination and finger dexterity you can do it too.  Also, I made it all the way up to L.4!  That's a nonsense since I start from assault and go all the way around to assault.

Here's a secret feature not mentionned in the tutorial : Field Upgrades transfer between classes too!  I have not tested it extensievely with every perk but as far as I can tell, I always use a L.2 Glitch with the Offensive, Defensive and Stealth field upgrades stacked on my character so I'm more agile, more resilient and stealthier.  You should consider that.  It would certainly make you more determined to bump that bumper faster next time!

Also, I'm using an Xbox 360 and I had reports from various consoles including PC without any problems.

That is some nice stuff!!!

Do you got more glitches? Maybe MAV or Revive trought a door?

Cheers

Toxic

jocelynbrunel

jocelynbrunel

BF4 Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Unfortunately, this glitch is the only one I'm aware of.

FoldupLeak

FoldupLeak

BF4 Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

How can I do this on PC?

jocelynbrunel

jocelynbrunel

BF4 Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

It's really simple.

1-Customize your classes like I explained in the tutorial.

2-Get back to deployment screen and select the class that's gonna add gadgets to the other one.

3-Move your mouse over the class that's gonna receive the gadgets.

4-Press ''Enter'' and rapidly click on that class you want to be a hybrid.  (That's why we moved the mouse right over it so we can go faster.

If you still have trouble, write ''Gadget Glitch'' or ''Class Exploit'' on Youtube and I'm sure you'll understand what I mean with an audio-visual tutorial.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users