• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Kilborn

Kilborn

BF4 Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I was trying to set up my key bindings for joystick control (for jets and choppers only), but for some reason it wasn't always inputting the right joystick button that I was telling it to.  For instance, firing wasn't defaulted to trigger 1 and so when I tried to input trigger 1 for fire, it put in something completely different (thumbpad up).  No matter how many times I tried to assign fire to trigger 1, it keeps putting thumbpad up.  There's nothing wrong with the joystick, it works fine and is still very new (Logitech Extreme 3d).  Any ideas?

BFFragging

BFFragging

BF4 Sniper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

You may need to check to see if there is a newer driver file available for your Joystick HW

Posted Image

bravo7377

bravo7377

BF4 Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I was trying to set up my key bindings for joystick control (for jets and choppers only), but for some reason it wasn't always inputting the right joystick button that I was telling it to.  For instance, firing wasn't defaulted to trigger 1 and so when I tried to input trigger 1 for fire, it put in something completely different (thumbpad up).  No matter how many times I tried to assign fire to trigger 1, it keeps putting thumbpad up.  There's nothing wrong with the joystick, it works fine and is still very new (Logitech Extreme 3d).  Any ideas?

I have not been able to get mine to work as well wether it be the LE extreme 3D or the freedom 2.4 gzh cordless and both have the updated drivers.

Snowinak

Snowinak

BF4 Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Im using a Cyborg FLY X, same problem kinda. In the key binding menu it will say my trigger and other buttons are something else like you are explaining however in game the controls are correct. For example it calls my sliding throttle trigger one but it still works as throttle and my trigger still works to fire weapons just how i set it up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users