• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

RiotGirl

RiotGirl

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 402 posts
  • LocationChina

When you play Rogue Transmission you see huge towers holding up the satellite in the middle of the map. People keep asking how to destroy the towers, so I wanted to let you know how to do it.

Simply destroy the CABLES holding the towers up with explosives and watch the towers and satellite fall down! Once this is done the area under the satellite will change and it no longer spawns vehicles. 

The video below shows you exactly how to do it.

• Cdenney12 likes this

riotgirl.jpg

Bridudown

Bridudown

BF4 Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

bf4_mp10.jpg

When you play Rogue Transmission you see huge towers holding up the satellite in the middle of the map. People keep asking how to destroy the towers, so I wanted to let you know how to do it.

Simply destroy the CABLES holding the towers up with explosives and watch the towers and satellite fall down! Once this is done the area under the satellite will change and it no longer spawns vehicles.

The video below shows you exactly how to do it.

Thnx riot girl i was desperatly firing my sraws at the thing at the top of the radar disk but nothing was happening lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rogue transmission, destroy, tower, levolution

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users