• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Molson

Molson

BF4 Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
If you bought Battlefield 4 I can almost guarantee you didn't buy it for the single player(being that it is very short), but for the multiplayer. If you are new to the Battlefield series this may be a bit different for you so check out these tips and tricks to get the edge in your matches!

Battlefield 4 multiplayer tips and tricks 1 – Check your controls. If you don’t play the campaign, which I know some of you won’t, then check the controls. This isn't your typical COD controls and I didn't see an option to make them similar so check them out.

Battlefield 4 multiplayer tips and tricks 2 – Use the vehicles properly. This is something I see often and is very annoying. If you take any land vehicle give it a couple seconds and I guarantee if other people are around the will hop in as well. Don't do the lone ranger thing if you meet a tank with two people and you are only one you will lose the tank and most likely die. Vehicles can turn the tide of any fight if used correctly so don't just rush in and sacrifice them. They can be used to capture control points as well. Remember to spot the enemies.....

Battlefield 4 multiplayer tips and tricks 3 – The brush is your friend. I can't tell you how many times I've just been on the edge of some shrubs or a bush waiting for a squad to roll up to one of the letters and I just roll them from behind. Sitting at the edge of the brush makes you very hard to see but you can see through the little holes from the branches. Don't be a fool and stay to long though they will likely catch on after one or two. Even if they do and they rush in to check you can mow one or two down before you die. If they check it alone knife them and find someone else to hide or go head hunting. Remember to spot the enemies.....

Battlefield 4 multiplayer tips and tricks 4 – Destructible environments. Got a sniper in a building you simply can't get to? Bring a tank or helicopter to the building and start blowing the walls down. A sniper won't be able to do enough damage to take any heavy vehicle out quickly so you can destroy his cover and murder him quickly if you have the firepower. Remember to spot the enemies.....

Battlefield 4 multiplayer tips and tricks 5 – Protect the objectives. If you are letting an objective get blown up you really are not helping the team. That said rushing in and only trying to capture the flags without scoping it out first will likely get you killed. Make sure the area is clear then move in to capture that flag. Remember to watch the ticker for the flag to see if an enemy has moved in the location. That ticker will stop and give him/her away. Then move around and see if you can find them before they find you. Remember to spot the enemies.....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bf4, tips, tricks, multiplayer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users